2021年4月24日 星期六

What's the newest status of Tibet religion

Firstly I like to introduce myself.
I have three kinds of achievements:
The first one a Female Buddha, the second one is One Generation to be Buddha. The
Third one is 33 Heaven Top Buddha.

How did I make it, it's a Top Secret.
I will tell you some other time.

Today we focus on
Tibet religion field.

I. Background introduced:
   Nowadays, whole earth seems all like to
   get into new religion knowledge and meditation experience
   Tibet religion would be this option.
II. Whole earth all face alive and dead people unknown status. It meant when
we faced one famous people, we're not sure this person is alive or dead status. We did hear from our hearing, he or she was dead,
however, he or she stood in front of us, shook hands with us, took photo with us,
everything seemed all the same, we didn't see anything wrong.
III. We did see  our friends dead in the coffin,and next day stood up in front of us. We can not help to ask heaven,
"What's the hell it is?"
Do you face this kind of strange thing in your daily life or not? Do you have strange
feeling or questions in your mind. What's
the answer it should be.
Why I have to choose this subject to speak
for I had a historical background with this
religion, and I deep in this field over 29-30
years. I got one dharma name from Dalai
Lama permission, it's "Losang dorje Jana Lama"  but I usually like to say I was Tulku.
In Tibet, Tulku meant Buddha.
I don't know why I insisted to argue with Dalai Lama that I had to be "tulku", but I
did got my Buddha name at last, I don't know whether it's good reason for that matter or not. At least I did fight for tha before.

What’s the result after so many years focus on the same religion,
You can say correct saying: after so many years debate with
Tibet religion what’s in your pocket?
I.
I found Tibet religion gone.
II.
I found their religion create a new stylish world:
To make the death people can alive back, just like they were alive.
To do this, they got to through some Taiwanese temple group, so
that they may got so requests help, to follow and to out from hell.
III.
I found they all work with other religion, to combine with other religion
They combine with
i. India religion
ii.Chinese St. Mother -MaZu religion
iii. Cathedral - formula request
iv. Christ

They seemed use all kind of way to work with different religion, try to hide
one fact : their religion not in the heaven, they lost their God.
They scare to open the fact to the whole earth,
So they travel around the world to search other religion God, through
Other God ‘Magnet’!they got protection.

They try to cheat and hide to their own disciples.
But very honest to different religion master, they need help!
They spent a lot of donation in teaching other religion disciple
their request-hurt human way, -even want them learn

so that they can get the revenge.:They just wanted to come back

 to the earth, but they cannot. That's the reason.  















沒有留言:

張貼留言