2024年9月5日 星期四

America President Mrs Harris problem


 


Why  Big Cloud Buddha got to open this News. Because 

America is a Big Country, if Mrs Harris to be America Country President , what can we do,   she yell I need 5000 people be sucked blood by me immediately. For I need to stand up my body well. to hold my health to think of Government issue clean and clear usage.


what should we do?


Below record neither from President Biden. then Hell Officer Language. please take it into serious consideration.


2024.09.02

America Mrs. Harris 


After blood sucken to dead. the body cannot close their eyes to dead. They all open eyes to dead. And Hell Officer refused to accepted them to Hell. because it,s useless to stay in 1st Hell. They cannot get birth. it meant they had no next generation.


below is what she need.

500 people dead in Gun shot for her blood sucken need. x 600times

within 2 months.

That,s 300,000 people.

That close to a small town 

all close light and not exist.


This record provided by President Biden.


4 yrs died how many 

over 6 billions people all quiet died like this way.

Original 50% down to 1st Hell.Now they all came up to 

the ground. What can so many America people dead like this way do?


This is beyond control than what Hell God. 城隍爺or Hell

Bodhisattva地藏菩薩 can help. we all had no this experience before.



I open this story. please don,t let it hury my WHO & WHA PRIZE OWNER opportunity.Because I had a lot of work in WHO & WHA these TWO GROUP.


I Simply stand on concern and mercy America President Competetion, worry who will be going to next President .


To be 33 Heaven Stage Buddha my mission is to take good care of whole Earth Citizen life well. That,s including part of it.




沒有留言:

張貼留言